This policy (together with our end-user license agreement, and any other documents) sets out:
Information we collect about you
We collect your name and email address for the purposes of providing a secure login method. Additionally, depending on what options the user chooses, that information is stored on third-party systems such as Auth0 (when the user logs in), Stripe (when the user makes a payment), HubSpot (our CRM), and UpScribe (newsletter subscription).
How we use your information
We use your information solely to authorize and handle purchases, provide you with information about your account, our products or services, or information about relevant cybersecurity news.
How you can access your information
You can access all the information we have about you by reaching out to email@example.com and requesting your information.
Will we share your information?
We will not share your information with any third parties beyond leveraging their systems to perform certain actions such as payments, authentication, customer-relationship management, and newsletter communications.
Where we store your information
We store your information on Auth0 (when a user logs in), Stripe (when a user makes a payment), HubSpot (our CRM), and UpScribe (newsletter subscription).
How we protect your information
We protect your information in part by requiring only a minimum amount of it. It is never shared with third parties, unless it is absolutely necessary to perform functions such as authentication or payment. We work only with trustworthy partners such as Auth0 and Stripe, which have a vested interest in keeping their own customers’ data as safe as possible.
How long we keep your information
We keep your information until you delete your account or ask us to remove your information.
EU Citizen rights
You have the right under certain circumstances:
- to be provided with a copy of your personal data held by us;
- to request the rectification or erasure of your personal data held by us;
- to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data (while we verify or investigate your concerns with this information, for example);
- to object to the further processing of your personal data, including the right to object to marketing;
- to request that your provided personal data be moved to a third party.
- You may opt out at any time from allowing further access by us to your location data by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Your right to withdraw consent: Where the processing of your personal information by us is based on consent, you have the right to withdraw that consent without detriment by contacting us email@example.com. If your request or concern is not satisfactorily resolved by us, you may approach your local data-protection authority, (see here for data-protection authorities in the EU).
- Polyverse will only share your personal information with others in ways that are described in this policy, as required by law, or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary in order to conform to applicable laws or regulations or cooperate with law-enforcement agencies.
- Polyverse does not require that you accept cookies. You can set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie, giving you the chance to decide whether or not to accept it.
- Our site logs IP addresses and browser types for systems-administration purposes. These logs will be analyzed to improve the value of the materials available on the site and products. The site may associate your IP address with personal information that you supply to us in the act of filling out a registration form.